Wonders of Myanmar tour :
Wonders of Myanmar tour is lying on the lands which have only recently became accessible to foreign visitors. Except for the renowned Golden Rock pagoda, a major site of Buddhist pilgrimage, towns of Hpa An and Mawlamyaing are newly opened travel destinations. Sacred limestome caves that you will discover on foor or by boat, hilltop pagodas, picturesque mountains scenery, and charming sunsets over the Thanlwin river… You will be amazed by the natural wonders of these areas which are waiting for you to be explored!
Summary of the tour :
Duration : 7 days / 6 nights
Best time for visits : October – April
Itinerary : Yangon – Kyaiktyio (Golden Rock pagoda) – Hpa An – Mawlamyaing – Yangon
Basic hotels :
3 star hotels
4 star hotels
|Yangon||Sky View hotel||Jasmine Palace hotel|
|Kyaiktyio||Mountain Top hotel||Mountain Top hotel|
|Hpa An||Gabbana hotel||Hpa An Lodge|
|Mawlamyaing||Attran hotel||Royal Hinthar hotel|
Package includes :
- Accommodation (double/twin shared room)
- All transfers and transportation by private a/c car
- Hill truch in Kyaiktyio
- Entrance and zone fees according to the program
- English-speaking guide services (French/Russian/German/Spanish/Chinese/Japanese-speaking guides on supplement and on request)
- Assistance of the Radiant Tours & Travels team 24h/24, 7d/7
Package does not include:
- International flights
- Lunch and dinner
- Visa fees
- Optional visits and services not mentioned in the program
- Compulsory surcharges for Christmas, New Year and Myanmar Water Festival (April) depending on the hotels
- Photo- and video camera fees
- Tips and personal expenses
Contacts for details and booking :
Day 1: Arrival to Yangon. Meeting with the guide at the airport. Transfer to hotel. Evening visit of Shwedagon pagoda. Overnight in Yangon
Day 2: Private transfer to Kyaiktyio. On the way - visit of the War Cemetry Tauk Kyaung, the biggest Commonwealth War Cemetry in Myanmar. Upon arrival - visit of the Golden Rock pagoda. Sunset on the top of the hill (depending on the location of your hotel). Overnight in Kyaiktyio.
Day 3: Private transfer to Hpa An. Visits of the local workshops, Kyauk Kalat pagoda and the town. Overnight in Hpa An.
Day 4: Full day visits of Saddan cave (by boat) and Kawgun cave. Free evening and overnight in Hpa An.
Day 5: Private transfer to Mawlamyaing. Visits of the world's largest Reclining Buddha Kyauktalon Taung and Kyaikkami pagoda perched on the rocks. Evening city tour in Mawlamyaing and sunset over the Thanlwin river. Overnight in Mawlamyaing.
Day 6 : Transfer back to Yangon and visit of Bago on the way. Overnight in Yangon.
Day 7 : Transfer to the airport for the international departure flight.