NEW ! Group tour with English-speaking guide
Fixed departure dates, season 2017-2018
Day 1: Arrival to Yangon. Meeting with the guide at the airport. Transfer to hotel.
Evening city tour in Yangon and sunset at Shwedagon pagoda (Tour starts at 4pm).
Day 2: Full day city tour in Yangon, visits of Chauk Htet Gyi Reclining Buddha image, Indian and Chinese quarters, Kandawgyi park.
Evening transfer to the bus station. Night bus to Mandalay (approximate time 9 pm – 6 am).
Day 3: Morning arrival to Mandalay. Transfer to hotel. Breakfast.
Full day sigh seeing in Mandalay and Amarapura. Overnight in Mandalay.
Day 4: One day excursion to Pwin Oo Lwin and visits of The National Kandawgyi Botanical Gardens, Peik Chin Myaung caves housing thousands of Buddha images of different sizes and forms, and the waterfall Pwe Kauk.
Return to Mandalay. Free evening and overnight in Mandalay.
Day 5: Transfer from Mandalay to Bagan by public boat. Arrival to Bagan in the late afternoon. Free evening and overnight in Bagan.
Day 6: Full day sigh seeing tour in Bagan and surrounding area.
Free evening and overnight in Bagan.
Day 7 : Transfer from Bagan to the Inle lake. On the way – visit of the Mountain Popa.
Arrival to the Inle lake in the late afternoon. Free evening and overnight in your hotel in Nyaung Shwe (10 min from the Inle lake).
Day 8 : Full day boat tour on the Inle lake.
Free evening and overnight in your hotel in Nyaung Shwe.
Day 9: Return to Yangon
Morning flight to Yangon. Arrival to Yangon airport. End of the program.
Tour includes :
- 1 (one) domestic flight (Inle lake – Yangon)
- 1 (one) night bus (Yangon – Bagan)
- Public boat Mandalay – Bagan
- Accommodation (double/twin shared room, 3 star hotels)
- Full board (except for breakfast and lunch on Day 1, lunch and dinner on Day 9)
- Transportation by private a/c car
- All transfers (with exception of the transfer in Yangon, Day 9)
- Boat tour on the Inle lake
- Entrance and zone fees according to the program
- English-speaking throughout guide