UNESCO World heritage in Myanmar :
During this tour you will visit the archaeological site Pyay-Sri Ksetra, one of the Ancient Pyu civilization cities and the 1st Myanmar site listed UNESCO World Heritage. You will also make a stop in Shwe Myet Hman pagoda to see the unusual spectacled Buddha Image which is believed to be miraculous and you will have a boat tour to the amazing caves Akauk Taung where numerous Buddha images are carved out of the rock along the Irrawaddy river.
Summary of the tour :
Duration : 2 days / 1 night
Best time for visits : all year round
Itinerary : Yangon – Pyay – Akauk Taung caves – Yangon
Basic hotel : Mingalar Garden hotel** (Deluxe)
- Accommodation (double/twin room shared room)
- Breakfast in the hotel
- All transfers and transportation by private a/c car
- All entrance and zone fees, according to the program
- English-speaking guide services (French/Russian/German/Spanish/Chinese/Japanese-speaking guides on supplement and on request)
- Assistance of the Radiant Tours & Travels team 24h/24, 7d/7
Package does not include:
- International flights
- Lunch and dinner
- Visa fees
- Optional visits and services not mentioned in the program
- Compulsory surcharges for Christmas, New Year and Myanmar Water Festival (April) depending on the hotels
- Photo- and video camera fees
- Tips and personal expenses
Contacts for details and booking :
Day 1 : Departure from Yangon to Pyay (about 6 h drive). Arrival to Pyay in the early afternoon. Visits of the Pyu-Sri Ksetra archeological site and Shwe Myet Hman pagoda. Free evening and overnight in Pyay.
Day 2 In the morning - boat tour to Akauk Taung cave. In the afternoon - departure to Yangon and late evening arrival to Yangon.