UNESCO World heritage in Myanmar :
During this tour you will visit the archaeological site Pyay-Sri Ksetra, one of the Ancient Pyu civilization cities and the 1st Myanmar site listed UNESCO World Heritage. You will also make a stop in Shwe Myet Hman pagoda to see the unusual spectacled Buddha Image which is believed to be miraculous, and visit Shwesandaw pagoda which is highly revered by the Myanamr buddhists. You will complete your journey by a boat excursion on the Irrawaddy river to the amazing caves Akauk Taung. Numerous Buddha images which are carved out of the rock along the river make an unforgettable impression on visitors.
Summary of the tour :
Duration : 2 days / 1 night
Best time for visits : all year round
Itinerary : Yangon – Pyay – Akauk Taung caves – Yangon
Basic hotel : Mingalar Garden hotel**
- Accommodation (double/twin room shared room)
- Breakfast in the hotel
- All transfers and transportation by private a/c car
- All entrance and zone fees, according to the program
- English-speaking guide services (French/Russian/German/Spanish/Chinese/Japanese-speaking guides on supplement and on request)
- Assistance of the Radiant Tours & Travels team 24h/24, 7d/7
Package does not include:
- International flights
- Lunch and dinner
- Visa fees
- Optional visits and services not mentioned in the program
- Compulsory surcharges for Christmas, New Year and Myanmar Water Festival (April) depending on the hotels
- Photo- and video camera fees
- Tips and personal expenses
Contacts for details and booking :
Day 1 : Departure from Yangon to Pyay (about 6 h drive). Arrival to Pyay in the early afternoon. Visits of the Pyu-Sri Ksetra archeological site, Shwesandaw pagoda and Shwe Myet Hman pagoda. Free evening and overnight in Pyay.
Day 2 In the morning - boat tour to Akauk Taung cave. In the afternoon - departure to Yangon. Late evening arrival to Yangon and end of services.