Exclusive holidays on Myanmar tropical islands :
Exclusive relaxation tours to Myanmar secluded tropical islands with Radiant Tours & Travels will reveal you hidden treasures of the country. The Mergui Archipelago is one of the less explored places on our planet, only recently opened to foreign visitors to Myanmar. The archipelago lies in the Andaman sea along the south-western coast of Myanmar. The most of the islands remain uninhabited, and the remoteness of the arhipelago makes a big part of its appeal. Pristine white sandy beaches, clear azure waters, rich marine life and the whole atmosphere of this extraordinary area will make your stay at the island resorts an unforgettable experience and will offer you life-long lasting memories. Few travellers who were lucky to visit the area, call the Mergui Archipelago a true paradisiac place on Earth.
Summary of the tour :
Duration : 8 days / 7 nights
Best season for visits : November – April
Itinerary : Yangon – Kawthaung – tropical islands (depending on the resort’s location) – Kawthaung – Yangon
Basic hotels :
- Myanmar Andaman Resort**** (Macleod island)
2. Victoria Cliff Hotel & Resort Nyaung Oo Phee*** (Nyaung Oo Phee island)
3. Hotel in Yangon – Jasmine Palace****
Package includes :
- Accommodation (double / twin sharing)
- Breakfast in the hotels
- Other meals as per resorts’ policies (usually dinner)
- Domestic flights Yangon – Kawthaung – Yangon (round trip)
- All transfers, including speed boat transfer Kawthaung – resorts on islands – Kawthaung
- Activities (boating, fun fishing, sea kayaking, hiking in the jungle, scuba diving, etc.) as per resorts’ policies
- Half-day sigh seeing in Yangon (Day 1) with English-speaking guide (French/Russian/German/Spanish/Chinese/Japanese-speaking guides on supplement and on request)
- Assistance of the Radiant Tours & Travels team 24h/24, 7d/7
Package does not include:
- International flights
- Other meals that are not inlcuded into the resort’s package
- Visa fees
- Optional visits and services not mentioned in the program
- Compulsory surcharges for Christmas, New Year and Myanmar Water Festival (April) as per resorts’ policies
- Photo- and video camera fees
- Tips and personal expenses
Contacts for details and booking :
Day 1 : Arrival to Yangon. Half-day sigh seeing in Yangon, inlcuding evening visit to Shwedagon pagoda. Overnight in Yangon.
Day 2 : Morning flight to Kawthaung. Upon arrival - boat transfer to the resort (according to the option chosen). Free time and leisure at the resort.
Day 3 - Day 8 : Leisure on the tropical islands. Activities according to the program of the resort (scuba diving, sea kayaking, fun fishing, hiking in the jungle, etc.)
Day 9 Morning transfer by boat to Kawthaung. Flight to Yangon. Upon arrival to Yangon airport - end of services.