Historic capitals of Myanmar :
Historic capitals of Myanmar…Thanks to this short but intense itinerary you will get to know with the most famous Myanmar cities, every of which once being the country’s capital. These are mystic Bagan, the center of the first Burmese kingdom of the 11th century AD, majestic Mandalay, the capital city of the last kings of the independent Burma, peaceful Amarapura and picturesque Ava, now small charming towns in the suburbs of Mandalay, and cosmopolitan Yangon, financial capital and cultural center of modern Myanmar.
Summary of the tour :
Duration : 5 days / 4 nights
Best time for visits : all year round
Itinerary : Yangon – Mandalay – Ava – Amarapura – Bagan – Yangon
Basic hotels :
3 star hotels
4 star hotels
5 star hotels
Beauty Land Bo Cho
Best Western Green Hill
Grand Mercure Yangon Golden Empire
Bagan Heritage hotel
Aureum Palace Hotel&Resort
|Eastern Palace||Hotel by The Red Canal|
- Accommodation (double/twin room shared room)
- Breakfast in the hotels
- All transfers and transportation by private a/c car
- 2 domestic flights (Yangon-Mandalay, Bagan – Yangon)
- Horse cart in Ava
- All entrance and zone fees, according to the program
- English-speaking guide services (French/Russian/German/Spanish/Chinese/Japanese-speaking guides on supplement and on request)
- Assistance of the Radiant Tours & Travels team 24h/24, 7d/7
Package does not include:
- International flights
- Lunch and dinner
- Visa fees
- Optional visits and services not mentioned in the program
- Compulsory surcharges for Christmas, New Year and Myanmar Water Festival (April) depending on the hotels
- Photo- and video camera fees
- Tips and personal expenses
Contacts for details and booking :
Day 1 : Arrival to Yangon. Meeting with the guide and half-day city tour in Yangon. Free evening and overnight in Yangon.
Day 2 : Morning flight to Bagan. Full day sigh seeing in Bagan. Free evening and overnight in Bagan.
Day 3 : Transfer from Bagan to Mandalay. Half-day visit to Ava (by horse cart). Free evening and overnight in Mandalay.
Day 4 : Full day sigh seeing in Mandalay and Amarapura. Free evening and overnight in Mandalay.
Day 5 : Morning flight to Yangon. Upon arrival - end of the program.