Thanks to this short but intense itinerary you will get to know the most famous historic cities of Myanmar, every of which once being the country’s capital : enigmatic Bagan, the center of the first Burmese kingdom of the 11th century, majestic Mandalay, the capital city of the last kings of the independent Burma, and colorful Yangon, still keeping the role of the financial, economic and cultural center of the country.
Summary of the tour :
Duration : 5 days / 4 nights
Best time for visits : all year round
Itinerary : Yangon – Mandalay – Bagan – Yangon
Basic hotels :
3 star hotels
3+/4 star hotels
4+/5 star hotels
Best Western Green Hill
Myanmar Treasure Resort
Bagan Thiripyitsayar Sanctuary Resort
|Eastern Palace||Mandalay Hill Resort|
- Accommodation (double/twin room shared room)
- Breakfast in the hotels
- All transfers and transportation by private a/c car
- 2 domestic flights (Yangon-Mandalay, Bagan – Yangon)
- Day bus tickets Mandalay – Bagan
- All entrance and zone fees, according to the program
- English-speaking guide services
- Assistance of the Radiant Tours & Travels team 24h/24, 7d/7
Package does not include:
- International flights
- Lunch and dinner
- Visa fees
- Optional visits and services not mentioned in the above program
- Compulsory surcharges for Christmas, New Year and Myanmar Water Festival (April) depending on the hotels
- Photo- and video camera fees
- Tips and personal expenses
Day 1 Yangon arrival
Arrival to Yangon. Meeting with guide and transfer to hotel.
Half-day city tour in Yangon. Free evening and overnight in Yangon.
Day 2 Yangon - Bagan
Morning flight to Bagan. Full day sigh seeing in Bagan.
Free evening and overnight in Bagan.
Day 3 Bagan - Mandalay
Transfer from Bagan to Mandalay. Half-day sigh seeing in Mandalay.
Free evening and overnight in Inle.
Day 4 Mandalay and Amarapura
Full day sigh seeing in Mandalay and Amarapura.
Free evening and overnight in Mandalay.
Day 5 Mandalay - Yangon. Departure
Morning flight to Yangon. End of the program.