Essential Burma tour (by bus) :
Essential Burma tour (by bus) is designed for those who are traveling on a low budget. Public VIP buses in Myanmar are a very good alternative to rather expensive domestic flights. Comfortable seats with reclining back and a footrest, complimentary bottled water, air-conditioning, free covers, excellent service on board and a very reasonable price – all this is about public VIP buses. Essential Burma tour in its affordable version from Radiant Tours & Travels – your unmissible chance to discover mystic, lively, spiritual, colorful, hospitable and magical Myanmar!
Summary of the tour :
Duration : 10 days / 9 nights
Best time for visits : all year round
Itinerary : Yangon – Mandalay – Amarapura – Mingun – Bagan – Mountain Popa – Inle lake – Pindaya cave – Yangon
Basic hotels :
||3 star hotels||
4 star hotels
5 star hotels
Hotel H Valley
Myanmar Treasure Resort
Aureum Palace Hotel&Resort
Mercure Mandalay Hill Resort
|Inle lake||Inle Apex Nyaung Shwe||
Amazing Nyaung Shwe
Pristine Lotus Resort & Spa
- Accommodation (double/twin room shared room)
- Breakfast in the hotels
- All transfers and transportation by private a/c car
- Public VIP bus tickets (Yangon-Mandalay, Mandalay-Bagan, Bagan-Inle, Inle-Yangon)
- All entrance and zone fees, according to the program
- Private boat tour to Mingun
- Private boat tour around the Inle lake
- English-speaking guide services (French/Russian/German/Spanish/Chinese/Japanese-speaking guides on supplement and on request)
- Assistance of the Radiant Tours & Travels team 24h/24, 7d/7
Package does not include:
- International flights
- Lunch and dinner
- Visa fees
- Optional visits and services not mentioned in the program
- Compulsory surcharges for Christmas, New Year and Myanmar Water Festival (April) depending on the hotels
- Photo- and video camera fees
- Tips and personal expenses
Contacts for details and booking :
Day 1 : Arrival to Yangon. Meeting with the guide and half-day city tour in Yangon. Free evening and overnight in Yangon.
Day 2 : Full day sigh seeing in Yangon. In the evening - transfer to the bus station for the night VIP bus to Mandalay. Overnight on board of the bus.
Day 3 : Early morning arrival to Mandalay. Transfer to the hotel. Breakfast. Full day sigh seeing in Mandalay and Amarapura. Free evening and overnight in Mandalay.
Day 4 : In the morning - boat tour to Mingun. In the afternoon - public VIP bus to Bagan. Evening arrival and overnight in Bagan.
Day 5 : Full day sigh seeing in Bagan. Free evening and overnight in Bagan.
Day 6 : One day return tour to the Mountain Popa (visits of the monastery Taung Kalat and Mountain Popa National park). Free evening and overnight in Bagan.
Day 7 : Transfer from Bagan to Nyaung Shwe (the Inle lake) by public VIP bus. Free evening and overnight in the Inle lake.
Day 8 : Full day boat tour around the Inle lake. Free evening and overnight in Inle.
Day 9 : Half-day return trip to the Pindaya cave. Visit of the Shan Umbrella workshop on the way. In the late afternoon - return to Nyaung Shwe. Night bus to Yangon
Day 10 : Early morning arrival to Yangon. Transfer to the airport. End of the services