Mergui Archipelago – tropical islands relax
Relax tour to one of the island resorts of the Mergui Archipelago (the Andaman Sea) will reveal you hidden treasures of Southern Myanmar and one of the less explored (by tourists) places on earth.
Pristine white sandy beaches, clear azure waters, amazingly rich marine life in the surrounding waters and peaceful atmosphere of the secluded islands will offer you a unique experience and will make your stay at the island resorts unforgettable.
Itinerary 6 days / 5 nights, Yangon - Mergui Archipelago (the Andaman Sea) - Yangon
Day 1 Arrival to Yangon. Meeting with your guide. City tour in Yangon. Overnight in Yangon
Day 2 Flight to Kawthaung. Transfer to an island resort (Victoria Cliff Nyaung Oo Phee, Awei Pila, Myanmar Andaman Resort or other)
Day 3 - Day 5 Relax on the island
Day 6 Boat transfer to Kawthaung. Domestic flight to Yangon. End of services
Our tour includes :
- all transportation for transfers & sigh seeing
- domestic flights as per program
- accommodation (5* islands resorts, 4* star hotels in Yangon and Kawthaung)
- meals as per program
- entrance fees & permission fees
- English-speaking guide services (Russian/French/German/Chinese/Japanese-speaking guides on supplement and on request)
Contacts for inquiry and booking :
Before using google maps you must go to Google maps api console and get an api key. After you do, please proceed to Appearance -> Theme options -> Configuration settings and enter your key in the field labeled "Google maps api key"